There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Amazing!

Wow, you actually got this done as fast as you said you would. This has to be the greatest series on Newgrounds by far, definitely an inspirational movie for all flash animators.

Xionic Madness Xionic Madness

Excellent!

By far, the best Madness movie I have seen. Favourite character is Kary, good to see female Madness characters.

3 Second Collab 3 Second Collab

Pretty Good

As someone who doesn't like any clock movies, I must say that this one I did like. Short, random clips are great, and I like seeing the Benny Hill Theme in flash movies (my favourite part of the movie just because of that song).

Riddle Transfer Riddle Transfer

HEY!

HEY! JONBRO, YOUR SUPPOSED TO INFORM ME OF WHEN YOU CREATE THESE!

lol, haven't played it yet, about to now, whats up man? long time no see

I'M SORRY JESSE

I've watched some of the Donkey Kong Country Returns LP that you're a part of, though. I hope that makes up for my mistakes :(

Riddle School 5 Riddle School 5

Yay me!

Life is good when you get to be in a flash movie/game, especially when its Riddle School! =)

JonBro responds:

We never did get to see Mr. McMaster or his room, but he played an important part in the story nonetheless!

Riddle School 4 Riddle School 4

I still want my RS5!

You gotta love all these reactions to the new one, eh JonOrb?

For those being a complete ass with the ratings, he made RS4 months ago, but none of you had enough sense to notice the day that he had finally uploaded.

Have a great Aprils Fools day you nubcakes!

JonBro responds:

These reviews are amazing. They're half of what made finishing Riddle School 4 worth it.

Reploid Deployment - Beta Loop Reploid Deployment - Beta Loop

Love it!

Love this loop!

DrMackFoxx responds:

Sweet! Glad to hear that, even though this really is an experimental track. :) Thanks a lot for the excellent review!

Dragon Warrior-Tantagel Castle Dragon Warrior-Tantagel Castle

Great!

I love it, brings back so many memories!

Stage3-1 responds:

Thanks for the review.

Jingle Bells [Hardcore Remix] Jingle Bells [Hardcore Remix]

Great Song

Great song, if I ever make a Christmas collab flash movie, I would probably want to use a song like this in it.