There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Amazing!

Wow, you actually got this done as fast as you said you would. This has to be the greatest series on Newgrounds by far, definitely an inspirational movie for all flash animators.

Xionic Madness Xionic Madness

Excellent!

By far, the best Madness movie I have seen. Favourite character is Kary, good to see female Madness characters.

3 Second Collab 3 Second Collab

Pretty Good

As someone who doesn't like any clock movies, I must say that this one I did like. Short, random clips are great, and I like seeing the Benny Hill Theme in flash movies (my favourite part of the movie just because of that song).

The New Super Mario The New Super Mario

A bit slow

The movie would have been better if it had not been too slow. It looks like it's moving at like 6 FPS, although most good movies are made at 24 FPS. Using sprites such as New Super Mario Bros sprites should not be used below 24 FPS.

FFF: Shodown -Chapter #13 FFF: Shodown -Chapter #13

Great!

This whole series is awesome, but I have one question, will characters like Palom, Porom, Yang, Edward, Terra, Cloud, and Sephiroth eventually appear in this series?

Tribute to KHCloudStrife Tribute to KHCloudStrife

Lol

Lol, you sent it in and it didn't get blammed, I'm giving it a 5.

Shuko responds:

Lol. It's prolly because of you guys at VGDC that it squeaked by. Poor KHCS is going to have to be reminded of this moment for a long time. xD

The Dr. Wily Show The Dr. Wily Show

Awesome

That was really funny. The only thing I didn't understand was why was Tornado Tonion there, the enemies in Megaman X aren't made by Dr. Wily. But other than that it was funny. I couldn't really here it that well, but did Frost Man say he wanted to be a popcicle? Bomb Man laughing was funny too.

Wily Shorts #7 Wily Shorts #7

Good

Out of all of them, I guess this is and the first one are the only good ones. I didn't understand anything Turboman said except for the last thing.

Wily Shorts #6 Wily Shorts #6

???

I'm surprised any of these are on newgrounds, there all pretty stupid and not worth watching.

S.M.B.2 Bloopers S.M.B.2 Bloopers

Awesome

That was hilarious. Except one thing, Birdo is named Birdo not Ostro.